Sunday, August 9, 2026

From the Archives: Three Guys Named Mike (1951)


Watch that coffee, stewardess!! Evidently, Jane Wyman didn't watch Flight from Ashiya otherwise she would have known not to bring coffee into the cockpit! Oh wait, that movie wasn't released until thirteen years after this film, I guess she is excused.  Three Guys Named Mike is exactly what you would expect from such a title - one woman debating about the three men in her life all named Mike. One of them is played by the always dependable Howard Keel (right). 

From the Archives is our latest series of posts where we share photos from the Silverbanks Pictures collection. Some of these may have been sold in the past, and others may still be available for purchase at our eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Silverbanks-Pictures 

1 comment:

  1. OMGawd!! THREE GUYS NAMED MIKE!! My heart smiled to see this film get some visibility! I have loved this film from the first watch. It is so fun and joyous, and when Howard Keel says, "Not the food?!" in disbelief that it has been left behind, I am in tears. His delivery is hilarious! Yes, always dependable. I revisit this film ever so often, especially when I just want a comfort, feel-good, pick-me-up film, but it has been a while. Seeing this post, I am going to correct that and include it in my summer revisits!

    —Dominique
    (of DOMINIQUE REVUE)

    ReplyDelete