Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Impossible Difficult Name that Movie Game

This installment of The Impossibly Difficult Name that Movie Game features a pretty English Tudor building. There is a gardener outside and a cute little old car....we thought we'd make it an easy scene this time around. Well, as easy as an "impossibly difficult" game can allow, of course....


As usual, if you are not familiar with the rules to the Impossibly Difficult Name that Movie game or the prize, click here!

Good luck guessing! 

7 comments:

  1. Could that be Manderley from Hitchcock's "Rebecca" ?? I'm not sure, but I thought I might as well guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah shucks, good guess...but no dice. I think the Manderley estate had an entrance tower, and that particular set always reminded me of the house used in "The White Cliffs of Dover"...which reminds me of the house used in "Mrs. Parkington"...which reminds me of the house used in "She Wolf of London"..which reminds me of the house....

      Delete
    2. I thought it didn't look grand enough for Manderley, but I guess I was just in a Hitchcock mindset!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to toss a guess at "Damsel in Distress".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that's not it either....but you just introduced us to another film we have not yet seen. Thank you Caftan Woman!

      Delete
  3. Hm it looks kind of familiar to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still no guess on a title? You can give a stab at any film!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...