Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Impossibly Difficult Name that Movie Game

This man is entreating his gal to make love to him but, being a little tramp, she wants to play coquette with him instead. We've made this edition of the game nice and easy and gave you not one, but two (!) actors to see quite plainly in this screenshot. Now it's your turn to put on your thinking cap and try to remember in which film you've seen these two characters. Good luck! 

Don't know what this game is all about? Then check out the rules to the Impossibly Difficult Name that Movie game ( and the prize ) here!

GAME OVER. 

Elizabeth is the winner with her guess of Interrupted Melody ( 1955 ). Eleanor Parker portrayed the opera singer Marjorie Lawrence in an Oscar-nominated performance. In this scene she is dressed as Carmen for an operatic performance of "Carmen" onstage. Congratulations Elizabeth! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't recognize the actors, but as my husband is a huge opera fan, my guess would be Carmen or a variation on that opera. I would have said Carmen Jones, but I believe that the cast in that movie is predominantly black. I guess we'll see if I have the right theme/idea, or not:)


    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly on the right track, Betty. Just focus in on a movie title and you'll be spot on.

      Delete