Saturday, November 27, 2021

The Impossibly Difficult Name that Movie Game

 
The Way of an Eagle by Ethel M. Dell.....hmmm, now what could this be? We've got a really tricky screenshot for this month's Impossibly Difficult puzzle, so we will be kind and offer a hint: it is from a British film. Now you'll have to put on your thinking caps and see if you can remember which British film you saw this scene in!

As always, if you are not familiar with the rules to the Impossibly Difficult Name that Movie game or the prize, click here!

1 comment:

  1. Still no guesses? I don't have any either. I don't recall seeing any British films but I don't always know where the movie is made either.

    For some reason, all I can think of is some 007 movie but I can't think of a specfic title but I'm sure that's not it anyway.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete