Sunday, May 22, 2016

From the Archives : An Ideal Husband ( 1947 )


The conniving Mrs. Chevely ( Paulette Goddard ) discusses her terms of blackmail with Sir Roger Chiltern ( Hugh Williams ) at the Chiltern's annual ball in Alexander Korda's An Ideal Husband. What a sly one she is! 

From the Archives is our latest series of posts where we share photos from the Silverbanks Pictures collection. Some of these may have been sold in the past, and others may still be available for purchase at our eBay store : http://stores.ebay.com/Silverbanks-Pictures


3 comments:

  1. Great photo! I'd love to see the movie. I have seen the remake, which I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very entertaining film.....Paulette Goddard is particularly biting in her role as Mrs. Chevely.

      Delete
  2. This is a short testimony on how nako dako a spell caster helped me in mending my almost broken marriage.
    My husband and I are having serious issues, marriage of 8 years is at stake i couldn't just let it go without
    a fight,and that is what i did, i fought to save our marriage with the help of dako i was able to enjoy the peace
    i once enjoyed in my marriage.
    If anyone is out there that needs help, this man can do that. He is trust worthy and his efficiency has been confirmed
    by many before me, i'm positive he wouldn't let you down.
    email address; nakodako@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...